Posted by Tim Gilbert in Courier Operations Manual
on Dec 30th, 2008 | 0 comments
The ebook (pdf) of Tony’s Guide covers all this and more:
- What to do when you’re kept waiting
- What sort of insurance do I need to be a courier?
- What are the risks of becoming a courier?
- Drivers’ Hours
- Going It Alone
- Starting your own courier operation
- How to get courier work
- Writing sales letters that work for you
- Finding out what your customers want from you
- Sending out sales stuff that works
- Easy ways to get appointments to see people to get courier work
- How to get more courier work for the same amount of time effort
- Sample sales letters
- How much should you charge?
- How to play to your strengths and get rid of your weaknesses
- How to find owner drivers when you have more courier work than you can do yourself
- How to be great on the phone
- How to keep the customer once you’ve got him
- Getting paid on time
- How to make the most of the internet
- strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats (SWOT analysis) for your courier business
- Sample documents, like Terms and Conditions.
…and much more, to help you make a success of your courier business.
Got a question? Click here to ask – it’s free!
TonysGuide.com the website is gradually being updated to include 100% complete and free articles on courier work. Please register and we’ll keep you updated when we add more free pages.
TonysGuide.com the website is totally free, but remember that for just £4.99 you can download the whole thing as a convenient PDF here.